Bioinformatics, computational biology and data processing
Software products developed by ADINIS
- ADICyt for automated clustering of flow cytometry data
- ADprot for automated search in protein databases
- ExProf for assembly and comparison of expression profiles
- InDelFinder for automated search of mutations in DNA sequences
- Logit for automatic detection of data dependencies by means of logistic regression
- MultipluginG for extending NextGen sequencing funcionality of Geneious software
- Parent Prophet for testing of custom relationships between people
The company ADINIS Ltd. offers these services
- Processing of customer's data using advanced methods of mathematics and machine learning, modeling of biological systems, consulting.
- Software development according to specific requirements of customers.
- Health application models Development and implementation of prediction and statistical models for health applications.
- Insurance fraud models Advanced statistical models for detection of health insurance frauds.
- Products ADICyt, ExProf, InDelFinder and Logit now can use a backend server to speed up computations.
- Our portfolio has been expanded with the following products: ADICyt, ADprot, Logit, MultipluginG and Parent Prophet
- The section with remotely operated vehicles was moved to the website of our spin-off company ADROC Tech Ltd.
- Adinis Ltd. will participate in the conference Analytická cytometria VI., which will be held in Prague, on 8-11 October.
- Our product ADICyt was ranked first in all participated categories in the FlowCap international challenge.