- St. Elizabeth Cancer Institute Bratislava
- Geneton Bratislava
- Diagenos Osnabrück, Germany
- Medgene Bratislava
- Praxis für Humangenetik Vienna, Austria
- Institute of Plant Genetics and Biotechnology, Slovak Academy of Sciences Nitra
- Institute of Virology, Slovak Academy of Sciences Bratislava
- Cancer Research Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava Bratislava
- Department of Molecular Biology, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Commenius University Bratislava
- BITCET Bratislava – preparation of study Bioinformatics: Characteristics, applications, methods (a study).
- Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic Bratislava – evaluation of sequencing data for phylogenetic analysis of Acanthamoeba
- Cancer Research Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava Bratislava - identification of differences in immune parameters of patients receiving drug versus placebo using machine learning techniques.
- Department of Medical Genetics FM Slovak Medical University Bratislava - prediction of aberation rate from multidimensional data using machine learning techniques.
In-House Research & Developement of High-Tech Applications
is active mainly in the following areas
- bioinformatics, computational biology and data analysis using advanced methods of mathematics, machine learning and computer vision