Development and implementation of prediction and statistical models for health applications
Bioinformatic applications of machine learning techniques, mathematics and advanced statistics in medical research and clinical medicine have significantly contribute to automatization and accuracy of medical diagnostics. However, use of mathematical methods in prediction and prognosis of health of individuals and populations remains relatively unexplored, especially in clinical medicine. Problems occurring in this field:
- Prediction of health risk and identification of individuals with the highest risk.
- Prediction of disease relapse.
- Prediction of the number of occurrences of a specific disease in a population.
This service is provided using our in-house tool Predis.
- Processing of customer's data using advanced methods of mathematics and machine learning, modeling of biological systems, consulting.
- Software development according to specific requirements of customers.
- Health application models Development and implementation of prediction and statistical models for health applications.
- Insurance fraud models Advanced statistical models for detection of health insurance frauds.